Calling all Digital Marketing Managers! Join a forward-thinking fashion empire based in Manchester and put your management skills to the test!
Our client is a fast-growing, ever-changing online fashion retailer who specialises in delivering high-quality women’s clothes at affordable prices. As they continue to grow as a business, they are now looking to add fresh talent to the mix in the form of an experienced and driven Digital Marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be accountable for the management of the website as well as the creation and implementation of the digital marketing strategy. The successful candidate will be managing and developing a team of five Executives across Paid Media, Social, Content, CRM, Affiliates and Ecommerce. Our client is looking for someone who has experience managing a team within a fashion environment and an individual who’s comfortable creating a successful digital marketing strategy which will put them strides ahead of the competition.
The Main Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Plan, develop, implement and analyse all marketing campaigns used to drive brand awareness, traffic and sales
- Manage paid media strategy from PPC, Google Shopping and Paid Social
- Regularly review campaign performance by utilising Google Analytics and ensure the delivery of ROI across all marketing channels
- Responsible for taking charge of the affiliate marketing programme whilst developing the online marketing strategy
- Maintain communication with other departments in order to drive activity awareness
- Build and maintain key relationships with third parties and work closely with the creative team in order to ensure brand consistency
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experience within a similar role, in a fashion environment
- Experienced in paid media, social, content and outreach
- Educated to degree level would be advantageous
- Previous experience using a variety of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Capable of managing and mentoring a team
- A self-starter with a strong creative flair and a positive attitude
- Excellent skills in Google Analytics, CMS and Photoshop