One of our clients who is a well-known brand within the telecommunications industry is looking for a B2B Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join newly restructured marketing team on a 12 months fix term contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the development and implementation of overall Managed Services marketing plan
- Own the delivery of all digital and social media marketing collateral & assets, case studies and proposition material across the portfolio.
- Specific email campaign development and execution - content planning, copywriting & layout, working with external agencies & internal support teams using SalesForce Marketing cloud.
- Ability to provide analytics reporting across all platforms to provide evidence of marketing effectiveness including return on investment
- Management of design, delivery and promotion of evidentiary proof point publications. This involves liaising with the internal programme team for content delivery and management of external suppliers for design and delivery.
- Proven digital B2B marketing communications experience; technology sector and international experience are desirable but not essential
- In addition to the two key points above, you also have most of the following experience to draw from
- B2B website content planning, drafting copy and updating using in-house WordPress CMS
- Social media platform content strategy, especially LinkedIn (organic & paid for) community building through campaign planning & regular content updates
- Reporting: native social media tools, Google Analytics and Salesforce
This is a really exciting time to join the Marketing Dept and this team. The company has just appointed a new CMO who is ambitious and is putting a new structure in place to enable the delivery of relevant, top class and pioneering digital work.