This client is a young ambitious brand with seven hotels in London, two in Scotland and more in the pipeline.
We're looking for a highly motivated and proactive Digital Marketing Manager to join the marketing team and be the digital specialist. The position is responsible for devising and delivering on the the digital marketing plan for our hotel group using agencies, reporting to the Marketing Director and managing a lovely Digital Marketing Executive.
What you'll be doing
- Ownership of hotel growth plans - delivering target levels of revenue and ROI across paid digital channels including PPC, Affiliates, Social, Display, Meta and Referrals.
- Working with agencies to deliver the above.
- Actively drive test and learn in new acquisition channels to achieve target direct revenue.
- Optimisation of the digital experience to drive improved conversion and value per customer.
- Own the website ensuring all content is up to date and best reflects the brand.
- Planning, forecasting and budget management for acquisition and digital.
- Development of tools, MI and analytics associated with the digital customer experience and optimisation.
- Own and manage key agency relationships for digital.
- Work with other department to optimise revenue across channels, driving promotions and OTA advertising where appropriate.
- Support digital marketing and web development across other parts of the group.
- Management, coaching and development of a Digital Marketing Exec.
What you'll need
- Experience in a similar digital marketing role with strong agency management experience
- Hands on use of Google Analytics is desirable.
- Previous UX/UI experience is desirable
- Previous experience of running successful conversion rate optimisation programmes.
- Broad experience of managing a range of digital channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Meta and Display - with agencies.
What we offer
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000 DOE
- The opportunity to work for a growing agile company
- Opportunity to work on a challenger brand within the travel industry
- Cycle to work to scheme.