Robert Half is currently working with a well established national company within Education that are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, preferably with at least 2 years' managerial experience with B2B.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have experience of digital marketing with a highly transactional website and will join a team responsible for the day to day maintenance and delivery of a website, app, email & social media channels to maximise their effectiveness to increase traffic and conversion.
The Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Manage and implement our web strategy, track conversion and make improvements to the different websites across
- Regularly review websites (and digital platforms) and develop and deliver a road map for development for all websites either implemented in-house or by our web development
- Develop a programme of testing and conversion rate optimisation to drive incremental improvements across the website and digital
- Work with our web development agency to define and deliver a programme of development work that improves user experience and conversion rates across our different website. Includes writing technical specs, managing budgets and managing
- Develop and implement the SEO strategy securing inbound links to improve organic search
- Drive forward our SEO activity to increase the levels of traffic to our websites and increase our organic visibility across the web for all group businesses.
- Work with the digital marketing executive to produce new web pages in line with our web and SEO strategies. This will include copywriting for the web and setting up
- Generate content ideas and produce content. Working with the Social Media Manager co-ordinate and contribute to a regular programme of blog content, focusing on thought leadership pieces, trends, and content campaigns to generate traffic and
- Manage and optimise full PPC and SEO strategy and
- Work with key stakeholders to identify needs and define/refine the web strategy and Wordpress sites, offering training and best practice
The Digital Marketing Manager job requirements:
- Experience and a proven track record in a Digital Marketing Manager position in a B2B
- Generalist digital marketer, strategic but also able to deliver yourself
- Proven experience of project managing web development projects
- Proven experience of effective digital campaign management, including managing SEO/SEM, PPC, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Expertise in using WordPress CMS, managing web pages, images, videos, blog posts and sign up forms
- UX and UI experience
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- An aptitude for copywriting, you will be required to produce copy and edit the site yourself, and will also work with other team members to produce content for our websites and digital channels
- Have a solid understanding of SEO, both content-driven and more technical elements
- Advanced use and understanding of tools and technologies essential for performance analysis, forecasting and conversion optimisation
- Extensive understanding of digital advertising and social media platforms, as well as Google Analytics
- Have a natural desire to keep up to date with digital trends
- Excellent project management skills to deliver complex digital strategies in time and to budget, including agency management
- Ability to effectively to lead and motivate direct reports
- Team-player who can lead by example
This national education company is based in London city and is looking to pay a competitive salary with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.