SW - 007 - 1040
Digital Marketing Manager (FTC)
9 Months +
£38,000 - £40,000 (Pro rata)
Covering the current Digital Marketing Manager, you will parachute into a team, helping to coordinate digital marketing tasks and be hands-on developing content for their online environment.
About the ideal Digital Marketing Manager
Covering the existing Digital Marketing Manager, you will sit in the centre of this company's in-house marketing team, where you'll pick up the reigns and handover of the Digital Marketing Manager whilst they are on maternity leave.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy starting with the customer and working backwards
- Manage lead generation focused marketing campaigns across digital channels including social, search and email
- Analyse data from marketing channels to strategically look at performance and optimise future activity to drive customer engagement
- Manage external agency partners including SEO and Website
- Innovate by looking at new channels that could add value to the marketing strategy
- Maintain the company website and improve the user experience across this and other digital platforms
About the Digital Marketing Manager Fixed Term Contract client
As a global leader within the employee engagement space you will be joining a company who measure workplace effectiveness and the employee engagement it delivers. Their analysis is industry recognised and helps companies benchmark their offering to improve organisational performance and employee experience.
Covering the current Digital Marketing Manager, you will parachute into their dynamic team, helping to coordinate digital marketing tasks and be hands-on developing content for their online environment.
They are a rapidly growing company, with a friendly and collaborative culture. This is a meritocratic organisation where you'll have the opportunity to make a big impact within your role.
About you, the Marketing Manager
You'll be a commercially minded and results-driven marketeer who has good experience in the digital marketing space with some management experience to boot. Ultimately you should have a strong ability to really consider the entire user journey from initial awareness to the mobile/desktop journey experience, in addition to:
- Experience with Wordpress (advanced level)
- Experience managing social, SEO and other referral channels
- Being an analytical thinker and creative problem solver
- Having a hands on approach to digital marketing
Tasks of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Present detailed campaign analysis, recommending strategies to key stakeholders and senior management on a monthly basis.
- Managing relationships with external agencies, include web development and SEO
- Making recommendations for improvement in SEO
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
Additional duties of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Managing the redesign of the company website
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Research on market and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Updating the company website - including administrative updates, content updates and page creation
- Ensuring all deadlines and brand guidelines are met, updating and repurposing existing content to meet current brand guidelines as needs be (website)
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to find out about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Woodward at email@example.com