Robert Half is currently working with a well established company within Film & Television that are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, preferably with at least 2 years' managerial experience within leisure, television or retail.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have experience of digital marketing with a highly transactional website and will join a team responsible for the day to day maintenance and delivery of a website, app, email & social media channels to maximise their effectiveness to increase traffic, conversion and customer retention.
The Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Ownership of local website content, curation & management.
- Management of website, email, App CVM features on a day to day basis.
- Weekly reporting on key metrics and performance against forecasts.
- Oversee email campaigns implemented by the Digital Marketing Assistant, acting as an advisory and escalation point.
- Continual improvement of local market audience targeting, database growth and ROI.
- Deliver an annual plan and conduct quarterly reviews of all paid media activity with Group Digital Director & Group Digital Media Planner.
- Input into the long range plan, budget & quarterly digital KPIs so that they reflect local slate and customer trends.
- Ensure the Digital Marketing Manager adheres to GDPR legislation and company guidelines, escalating concerns to Group.
The Digital Marketing Manager job requirements:
- Digital Marketing and analytics experience gained within a fast moving, customer facing business.
- Expertise in Google Analytics and/or Adobe for analytics with campaigns across PPC, Display, YouTube and Social.
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of digital content strategies across online channels.
- Experience in the delivery of stretch growth targets: traffic, revenue and profit.
- Influenced web product development from a commercial and marketing role.
- Success in the field of ecommerce where they have leveraged CVM technologies and expertise to drive sustainable and profitable revenue growth.
- Work well with others in the pursuit of shared objectives; readily shares information and uses team members' strengths to achieve goals.
This national Film & Television company based in West London is looking to pay a competitive salary with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.