An eCommerce fashion brand is relocating their Head Office to Manchester City Centre and I’m looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to head up the digital team in this new and exciting opportunity to be a well thought of leader within an established and growing fashion business.
If you’ve got vast experience in the retail or eCommerce space, managing a strong digital team and you have the ability to develop best in class digital marketing strategies and manage their implementation across all aspect of digital performance then this is the role for you!
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be a digital expert, experience in managing large budgets, drive new customers to the brand and nurture them to become part of the brands loyal customer base! The ideal candidate will have a strong digital marketing & eCommerce background and given that this is a new role, within a fast-growing and rapidly changing organisation, you need to have entrepreneurial qualities.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing including PPC, paid social, SEO, affiliate marketing, CRM and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities and make recommendations to key stakeholders and channel specialists
- Identify trends and insights and use that the inform performance and budget optimisation
- Manage, grow and develop the team of specialist channel executive including general team management and performance
- This hands-on role requires daily performance monitoring and optimisation to ensure business KPIs are met
- Evaluate and analyse end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points to ensure optimal customer engagement
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.