Digital Marketing Specialist - PPC, Display, Social
Do you want to join one of the World's most renowned E-commerce brands? Are you an analytical, data driven, self-starter? Read on!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be part of an exciting Global Digital Marketing Team. You will be solely responsible for creating, managing and innovating the entire digital marketing strategy across the market in Denmark. As Digital Marketing Manager, this role will be varied with responsibilities in all facets of digital marketing from execution to strategy.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns with a focus on paid acquisition and retention
- You will build consumer focused digital marketing campaigns from scratch
- You will monitor and optimise performance, analyse and report results and exceed core KPI's
- You will be the digital marketing expert for your native market and be a focal UK POC!
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of PPC, Display and Social
- A good team player and confident communicator
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise own work
- Actively contributes new ideas and approaches
- Ability to understand customer needs and works to meet or exceed these
- Strong understanding of supporter journeys to effectively engage with target audiences
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Be able to write, speak and communicate in fluent Danish and English
You are an enthusiastic, self-starter and keen to develop in the digital world. You are a savvy digital marketer wanting to grow in the "paid" world in one of the World's Biggest E-commerce brands!
- Knowledge of PPC, Display and Social
- Danish speaking, native preferred
- Experience in tracking and analysing web traffic, ideally in Google Analytics
- Experience of digital marketing strategy and implementation
- Experience of supporting colleagues on digital platforms
- Experience building digital marketing campaigns from scratch
- Experience in analysing and reporting results
12 Months Day Rate, up to £250 LTD Day Rate