Digital Marketing Manager, Oxford -
Can you see yourself working for one of the UK's leading agencies, boasting a portfolio of global businesses, specialising in two of the most important industries on the planet?
These industries touch all parts of our society - affecting the way we eat, shop, live and work and together are worth billions of pounds to the global economy.
Our client directly influences these rapidly changing markets and are now looking to expand their motivated and agile team by recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager responsible for delivering robust digital services to their growing portfolio.
To be a part of this exciting growth, you must have:
- A proven record, showing expertly delivered digital campaigns
- Strong skills in SEO/PPC/Web Optimisation strategy and delivery
- Confidence in developing engaging and relevant content and implementing marketing plans using social media
- Experience with managing key client relationships, helping them to understand complicated solutions
- Precise reporting talents and strong leadership in order to build a team around you
- Google analytics and email marketing experience (if possible, some basic CSS/HTML skills too)
- Database management experience and experience working with CRM systems
This role will be very fulfilling, with multiple opportunities for international travel as well as long-term and relevant career development. Their beautiful offices are easily commutable from Oxford, Kidlington, Woodstock, Abington and Bicester.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.