This global pioneer in innovative technology is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager/Strategist to join their newly created marketing team in Central London. This company has only recently made its way to Europe having carved its name across 40 countries and are ready to become a household name - they've got huge growth plans and this role is fundamental in the development of European success.
We're looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, welcomes change and is reader to conquer Europe.
As the Digital Marketing Manager/Strategist, you will work with a multi-discipline marketing team including PR, retail marketing and design professionals who breathe life into marketing campaigns, educate audiences and articulate positions on industry trends. At the core, you are a person who possesses the ability to distil the complicated consumer technologies into relatable concepts with social media programs that resonate with target audiences and meet them where they are. You will also need to command a creative presence and wield strong skills in collaboration and project management.
- Develop brand digital/social strategies and budgets to achieve desired KPIs across all channels (including Social, Search, Display and Influencer Strategy)
- Own and optimise digital marketing channels (paid and unpaid), including social, search, CRM, email and web
- Build and manage KPI dashboards; analyse results and provide learnings & recommendations on performance
- Identify and recommend tools to refine/ streamline workflows and extend capabilities - including social listening, audience data, web/ app analytics and more
- Serve as a content producer (curator, copy writer, editor) to create editorial stories and opportunities to inform, engage and inspire audiences to act
- Create and edit advertising and social media copy, creative designs, email and web page layouts. Social media/advertising copywriting skills are a must.
- Proactively map social media calendars, initiatives and events, and develop supporting communication plans (i.e. audience, vehicle, cadence, and messaging).
- Establish and sustain day-to-day community management, maintenance and content management of all web & social properties
- Work across cross-functional team to infuse digital elements such as paid amplification, SEO and analytics into marketing campaign
- Advise sales and marketing on research, strategy, creation, execution and measurement of content across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Blogs and other relevant social channels
- Identify new tools and techniques to improve the performance of digital and marketing and PR efforts
- Maintain a knowledge of social media best practices (organic and paid), stay on top of trends and translate this knowledge into actionable insights for strategy
- Related digital experience in a digital marketing
- Experience developing, planning, launching and analysing digital campaigns
- Ability to develop performance-based marketing dashboards and communicate the implications clearly and concisely
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Google Analytics, CRM Software, Google Apps and Excel
- Deep understanding of digital UX and e-commerce conversion funnels; experience setting up and analysing A/B tests and landing pages
- Experience creating and managing paid media campaigns on Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience building and deploying eMail campaigns using marketing automation tools (e.g. Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Exact Target, SplashThat, etc.
- Excellent project management and prioritisation skills with attention to detail
- Hands on experience working with social media management tools
- Have a strong interest in growth marketing and customer acquisition concepts
If this role is speaking to you, please email your CV to me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org - now!