Digital Marketing Manager - Ecommerce - Cheshire - Up to £50,000
Are you looking for a step-up in your career? This household-name brand are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their market leading company.
Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in order to stay on top of their game. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running, taking the reins and influencing their overall marketing strategy, furthermore they will be experienced in the retail industry. The primary objective in this role is to drive the persistent success of the company’s online marketing activity.
Does this sound like the role you’ve been waiting for? Keep reading!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Outlining the customer acquisition and retention strategies for the business and track performance against company targets.
- Lead the development of the marketing team in support of the department’s goals and objectives.
- Accountable for the ongoing development of all campaigns across CRM, PPC, Affiliates, SEO, Social and other online channels.
- Liaise with main suppliers and brands to maximise the potential of joint marketing campaigns.
- Using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to propel the business forward and improve overall customer profitability.
- Producing reports for senior members of the team, providing recommendations for improvements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience in an online retail environment.
- A degree in a relevant subject.
- Experience working on international marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience managing large scale PPC campaigns.
- Experienced in working with external agencies for Affiliates, Display, SEO and Paid Social.
- Excellent analytical skills with good attention to detail.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Analytics
Interested? Apply now! Alternatively to discuss this role, call 0161 833 1044 or email email@example.com.