This one of a kind digital agency within the healthcare sector has an exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing company of 50+ at their stylistic WeWork Central London offices. The B2B, healthcare industry maverick is going from strength to strength and is, therefore, looking to add to their diverse digital team with an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager.
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will have strong multi-channel experience (including SEO and PPC) with charismatic and engaging client-facing skills too.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role
As Digital Marketing Manager, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a fast-paced and high learning environment.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
* Lead the strategy and implementation of multi-channel digital campaigns including SEO, PPC, Social Media and more
* Be the hub of communication when liaising with external stakeholders, including digital agencies, to manage campaign activity.
Desired skills of the Digital Marketing Manager:
* Ideally 4 years multi-channel digital marketing experience (E.g., SEO, PPC, Social), ideally within a B2B environment
* Excellent client-facing and stakeholder management skills
* Ambitious attitude, great time-management skills and a high attention to detail
The Digital Marketing Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £36k to £46k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a competitive holiday allowance, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.