This global company has 130 years of experience in world class independent property and construction consultancy & are on a journey to improve their digital marketing!
This newly created Digital Marketing Manager position has been developed to oversee the digital marketing strategy, website, direct marketing and social media with the help of agencies to bring to life so looking for someone that is a team-player, creative, quick to learn and enthusiastic to join this quickly growing team!
- Oversee digital marketing strategy, ensuring that tools used are effective and up to date
- Manage and maintain website, social media and direct marketing accounts
- Project manage the integration of a new recruitment tool with the website, applying content improvement to the careers section as a whole
- Implement SEO improvement plan across the website, working with individual countries to improve regional search results
- Manage relationship and activity with our digital marketing agency, taking responsibility for day-to-day account management
- Work with the wider Corporate Communications Team to create compelling web, direct marketing and social content
- Direct production of video content for external release as and when required
- Implement a new social media strategy, aimed at supporting UK recruitment and building our employer brand
- Manage and execute the client satisfaction process
- Provide digital marketing recommendations and advice to the wider business, being an ambassador of digital communication.
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career as a training, learning and development professional
- 25 days holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme
- A contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Our global travel scholarship programme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Thorough and up to date knowledge of: how to optimise online content (SEO), direct marketing and social media best practice, digital advertising (Google Ads and social ads)
- Successful development and implementation of corporate social media strategy
- Experience in creative campaign delivery
- Working with graphic designers to brief in artwork requirements
- Commissioning and developing video content
- Managing the requirements and expectations of multiple stakeholder groups
- Experience in managing web content management systems is essential
- Experience in running business LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter accounts is essential
- Experience in using EpiServer CMS, Campaign Monitor, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is desirable but not essential
Apply today! You know you want to.