Robert Half are currently working exclusively with a healthcare provider who partner with health clinics around the UK to partner with clinics to deliver best in class options for IVF patients.
With huge growth plans for the London office we are partnering wtih them to recruit for a Marketing Manager who can add an ambitious and digital skillset to help them grow internationally.
The successful person who joins will arrive into a uniquely favourable set of circumstances: a fantastic and proven product, easy to identify audience, and low penetration rates in many markets. In this context, the potential for marketing driven growth is significant and exciting!
The Marketing Manager will be, or have, the following:
- Strong digital / performance marketing experience
- Have a working knowledge of international marketing
- Strong understanding of web-design, SEO and content management
- You can make strategic plans and then implement them
- You take ownership and show leadership on your projects
- Have excellent project management skills
The Marketing Manager duties will be as follows:
- Manage, monitor and review customer engagement / satisfaction
- Manage marketing and promotional budget
- Provide monthly reports on all marketing activities
This healthcare provider is looking to pay a competitive salary with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.