Digital Marketing Manager, Brentwood -
An experienced marketer is required by a national healthcare organisation to help generate business as well as building and implementing a strong digital strategy. This newly created role requires a real all-rounder who has solid marketing experience both online/offline. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will have a minimum of 2 years' marketing management experience and have an appreciation of the consumer healthcare market.
- Taking the lead on launching a new website project
- Manage the marketing calendar
- Content writing for marketing collateral
- Driving engagement across all social media channels
- Working on the website to ensure as much traffic as possible
- Manage paid advertising across facebook, linkedin etc
- Experience of managing website projects and paid advertising
- A can-do attitude with the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Hands on experience and be someone who isn't afraid to get stuck in
- A keen interest and knowledge within digital marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven marketing manager to excel within a growing business.
This role is commutable from Romford, Billericay, Upminster, Ingatestone, Harlow and Chelmsford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.