Robert Half Creative & Marketing are excited to be working partnership with one of Bristol's oldest and biggest employers. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for the paid search marketing within a digital marketing team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will provide support to the Digital and the SEO team. They will have ownership of marketing for specific digital products, paid search and SEO. They will develop excellent relationships within the marketing and wider teams including external agencies. They will be expected to showcase their knowledge with a wide range of internal stakeholders up to board level.
Main duties include
- Take ownership of all Search Engine Marketing duties in order to support the agreed digital marketing strategy
- Develop new campaigns geared at increasing the use of digital products by the customers
- Working with the conversion team to devise A/B landing page testing
- Work on marketing campaign briefings and ad-hoc projects
- Proven experience with PPC/SEO
- background of working with digital agencies
- Used to working to improving conversion ratio's
- Strong stakeholder influencing skills
- Be extremely organised
- Have some experience with Web development and the use of technical SEO
- Have commercial acumen
A forward thinking professional services company based in Bristol with a strong digital focus towards a B2C customer. About to embark in an exciting new era of IT solutions with fantastic career development opportunities. With a flexible approach to working hours.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Digital Marketing Manager can expect a basic salary of up to £38,000 with benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.