This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global language school as a Digital Marketing Manager.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM,
• Manage all marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Drive onsite lead generation
• Work with a paid search freelancer to implement tactical traffic driving plans across search, social and display advertising
• Design, build and manage creative social media campaigns across platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
• Devise, create and release email campaigns to grow traffic, generate enquiries, maximise traffic, increase repeat business and keep our sales team busy
• Identify trends and insights, optimise spend and performance based on the developing knowledge of ROI and market trends
• Manage a Marketing Executive and external agencies.
What We're Looking For:
• Proven managerial experience in devising/leading Digital Marketing strategy or similar role
• A track record working with SEO, PPC and email marketing
• Demonstrate the ability to run segmented email campaigns, analysing and reporting on performance
• Extensive experience with CRM, specifically Salesforce and ability to produce and work with different messages for a number of international source markets
• Proficiency with Google Analytics
• Strong grasp of social platforms Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Harjit Dlay on 0203 905 6311 for a confidential discussion about the position.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position