This young company has huge ambitions. Their goal is to become the medical technology leaders and they're on the right path!
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work closely with the Founder in this strategic yet hands on position with the help of an Intern.
If you want the freedom and flexibility to bring your ideas to the table and directly impact the business, this is a role for you.
This is a chance to help build something and put your stamp all over it!
- Create, drive and implement the marketing strategy for building the brand (in particular social)
- Build marketing funnels on candidates and clients we want to attract
- Come up with new and innovative ideas on how to get attention from passive candidates in the market and implement them
- Work together with our Founder to build her professional brand on social platforms
- Drive our website and new content launch pieces (blogs/podcasts/videos etc)
- Be the lead on projects and manage offshore freelancers where necessary to deliver on those projects
- Be responsible for managing our paid ads across multiple platforms, including Linkedin and be responsible for the analytics, and for ensuring maximum ROI
- Manage and train our intern on marketing related activities and tasks (Canva graphics etc).
- Manage our blog and email advertising campaigns
- Support/drive/implement other tasks and activities which would add value to our brand
- Use google analytics to help optimise our website
You will have experience across,
- Paid Social experience - Facebook (essential) and LinkedIn
- Project managing SEO
- CRM and email marketing for retention
- Looking for a creative, an out of the box thinker
- Strong experience with digital marketing. We want you to bring new ideas to the table that aren't traditionally done in recruitment.
- Experienced with the numbers. Able to analyse and interpret analytics, work out CPC and optimise.
- Ability and proven experience managing paid ad campaigns
Moving super quick! Interviews early next week, w/c 21st of October. Please email directly if this role is speaking to you to Alexandra.email@example.com