A brand new role has just arisen within our best in class Financial Services Client based in Skipton who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a well-established Marketing Division. As the new Digital Marketing Manager you will be joining the Online & Marketing Automation Team where you will support the development and implementation of our more campaigns, allowing you to put your analytical and problem solving skills into practice. You’ll have core responsibility of understanding how our customers use our website and maximise the outcome by A/B & MVT testing.
You’ll use Adobe Technology stack to evaluate and deliver personalised experiences across our customer communications - this will be across a range of touch points including online, direct and to new and existing customers.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring our marketing campaigns are delivered within specified timescales, negotiating and influencing where necessary.
- Working with external agencies to review the execution and personalisation approach and make changes/recommendations on the back of your findings.
- Providing key information to a range of stakeholders across the organisation, including the interpretation of customer data to help them make decisions about campaigns they are supporting.
- Interpreting data for the benefit of our customers and you will have the opportunity to work with a range of stakeholders and colleagues within this analytical yet people-focused role
- Having the ability to analyse and understand business needs and have the passion to turn these into real solutions.
- You’ll have had previous experience working with marketing automation software (such as Adobe campaign, Adobe target or equivalent tools) and be familiar with personalisation platforms.
With an eye for detail, you’ll enjoy supporting, enhancing and streamlining existing processes to help benefit the wider Marketing function. The key competencies for this role are:
- Analytical skills
- Experience using marketing automation software
- Attention to detail
- Numerical ability, including interpreting data
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.