Robert Half have partnered with an established FinTech business based in the city, where a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager has become available. The Digital Marketing Manager will be joining an industry leader within the professional services sector. Coming into a business that caters to development, upskilling employees and values input.
The Digital Marketing Manager based in London, will be responsible for managing the online marketing strategy, and creating marketing plans to ensure online presence remains relevant and powerful. In addition to this, the role in London involves interpreting data and providing insight to monitor traffic, stats and ROI.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and increasing marketing plans and strategies to increase online presence with paid social, organic search and display marketing
- Using digital tools to monitor website traffic, optimise campaigns, social media activity and search tools
- Creating technical reports and using google analytics to analyse/interpret data, based on information provided by external agencies
- Working closely with our clients, providing regular updates and results on digital changes, whilst creating new ideas to increase revenue
- Managing a Marketing Executive and overseeing their responsibilities of social media content and marketing related queries
- Support existing website functions, as well as assisting in the launch of new programs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- Minimum 2 years proven track record working in a marketing team
- Experience working in the professional services industry
- Positive 'can do' proactive approach
- Strong time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to break down complex content into compelling version
- Strong ability to collaborate with stakeholders and third parties
The Digital Marketing Manager will be joining a leading FinTech business based in London. Their award-winning company culture values humility and leaders who know how to listen. They trust and empower colleagues, and together they ensure everything is in place to fulfil their most productive work.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.