We are currently working with a very dynamic property firm as they're looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Manager to join the wider team due to their most recent growth.
You will have full ownership of the Digital Marketing strategy, working alongside agencies to support the implementation of PPC, SEO, Paid Media and display campaigns in order to increase ROI.
You will be responsible for the management of a Marketing Executive, oversee the Social Media strategy and providing clients with an update on digital marketing activities.
If this sounds like something you would find challenging and exciting, click the link below to apply!
- Lead on all digital marketing campaigns, including paid and organic marketing.
- Manage external agencies to implement digital marketing campaigns
- Work alongside the Senior Marketing Manager to produce annual marketing budgets
- Attend client meetings to report on digital marketing activities and ROI
- Be responsible for the management of a Marketing Executive
- Substantial experience in digital marketing roles
- Experience in PPC, SEO, Paid Media and Display
- Experience in using social media as a marketing tool.
- Good copywriting skills
- Ability to communicate with corporate clients and senior stakeholders
A leading property firm based in Mayfair, London.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.