Digital Marketing Manager, Watford -
A highly established and growing financial organisation based in Hertfordshire are looking for a capable Digital Marketing Manager to join their marketing department, and manage the delivery of the digital marketing strategy, whilst also managing a strong and driven marketing team. You will need a minimum of 4-5 years digital marketing experience, exceptional team management skills (essential) and ideally hold a relevant degree or qualification.
As Digital Marketing Manager, supporting junior members and the wider department, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Devising and delivering multi-channel digital marketing campaigns across a range of platforms such as: web, social, email and up and coming platforms
- Utilising SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing and digital campaigns to grow brand presence for the organisation and its brands
- Effectively measuring and reporting on campaign activity, utilising the data to produce constructive and valuable reports
- Building and nurturing strong, reliable relationships with external agencies to ensure all marketing is consistent and on brand
- Regularly liaising the human resource team to grow and develop the marketing team, offering recruitment support and giving insight on company policies
- Supporting your team to grow and excel; empowering your reports and recognising their skills and talents
- Orchestrating regular appraisals, managing budgets, supporting business growth and taking ownership for your duties.
This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running within a leading organisation, have autonomy with your workload and build a strong team. This role offers a competitive salary, flexible working opportunities and an enriching working environment. Due to the location of their Hertfordshire based office, this role is commutable from Edgware, Enfield, Borehamwood, Potters bar, Cheshunt, Wembley, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Watford, Harrow and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.