Digital Marketing Manager - £35,000 - £40,000 - Walsall
Blue Skies are proud to be working with this leading B2B organisation located in North West Birmingham near Walsall and Dudley.
The successful candidate will be a flexible and versatile individual focused towards the development of, primarily, digital channels but will also manage a handful of offline marketing channels for the business. The Marketing Manager will develop digital solutions around web communications and social media, developing social media presence and producing content to attract and engage with customers, identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry, work with the creative team to develop all marketing materials including website banners, exhibition stand designs etc.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Build digital footprint in order to increase market influence whilst also developing brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea to execution
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Analyse customer behaviour
- Build strategic relationships with third party suppliers and marketing vendors
- Work closely with the commercial team, in house creative team, web-development team and external suppliers
- Exhibition management
- Advertising and PR
This is a standalone marketing role (with an in-house creative team to support) and so the successful candidate must have had experience in a similar role previously within a B2B environment.
This is a dynamic and fast paced environment but within a business that believe the key to their culture is taking pride in what you do, listening to and supporting each other.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.