Digital Marketing Manager
Ambition have partnered with one of the UK's top 10 accountancy firms on their search for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their London office on a permanent basis. Within this role you will be reporting to the Senior Communications Manager and play a vital position in driving both the creation and implementation of a comprehensive digital MarCom's strategy.
Main responsibilities include:
- Updating and managing the firm's website
- Overseeing social media channels and using these to implement campaigns
- Managing and optimising the use of SEO and analytics to improve and develop engagement with content
- Working with the Senior Communications Manager to create a holistic digital strategy for the business
- Being a 'digital evangelist' for the business: articulating the benefits of a clear digital strategy and driving positive perceptions across the firm
As the successful Digital Marketing Manager, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of working in a busy agency environment is required
- Experience within professional services is desired
- Experience of working across a range of channels and platforms, with specific technical experience in website CMS management, Google Analytics, WordPress and paid promotion across social media channels
If you would like to be considered for the role, please press apply now!