This is a fantastic role for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a well-known events organisation.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be a creative campaign led marketer driving forwards. They will be self-sufficient in engaging with the community with innovative marketing ideas across all marketing channels.
They will be focused on marketing to new users driving new traffic to the site, and then nurturing that community on a regular basis with segmented content and marketing messages to drive significant engagement growth.
- Deliver a comprehensive year-round global campaign to deliver growth in identified regions and market sectors working with a specific marketing budget to deliver this across multiple marketing channels
- As part of this campaign create stories to engage with new audiences working with external story tellers where appropriate.
- Create segmented creative campaigns for new, existing and lapsed users working with the Data Insight Manager to identify groups.
- Manage the experience, using the CMS from initially landing on the page, to completing a registration form and returning to the site.
- Develop UX to create a constantly improving customer experience.
- Post organic social media activity, and work with an external agency for paid social
- B2B digital marketing experience
- Demonstrable use of an EDP (Adestra, Marketo, Dotmailer, Campaign Monitor or similar)
- Understanding of basic HTML code
- Experience using CMS
This position is for an immediate start so you wish to be considered then please apply today!