Seeking Digital Marketing Manager to take ownership of all digital marketing activity within a financial services firm.
About the Business
Based near Old Street Station, this business is the UK arm of an enriched international financial services organisation. At a pivotal point in their digital marketing journey this company is seeking a result driven, data savvy digital specialist to help drive, plan and execute digital strategies & optimise digital marketing campaigns.
About the role
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for a broad range of activities and will work alongside partners, directors and heads of. You'll be the key point of contact for digital marketing and will have the opportunity to implement your ideas to fruition.
- Must have extensive experience in a B2B/B2C digital marketing role, ideally within the financial services sector.
- Digital marketing - Must have experience executing all digital marketing (SEO, PPC, marketing database, email marketing, social media & display advertising campaigns).
- Digital strategies, AdWords and SEO - Manage and contribute to the delivery of digital marketing strategies (PPC/AdWords, SEO, social and content).
- Digital assets - use digital tools such as Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Web content - Experience managing the website and overseeing all digital content.
- Experience creating landing pages and optimising user experience.
- Testing - Extensive experience planning, executing & measuring experiments and conversation test (A/B testing).
- Data - Strong track record in delivering activity with measurable and demonstrable results and outcomes.
- Management - Must possess experience managing a small Marketing team.
- You must be a confident communicator and have the acumen of converting financial information into creative, marketing literature
Offering a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 plus a fantastic benefits package! This is a pivotal role within a leading organisation, where you will be working closely with various stakeholders to create digital marketing campaigns. Please apply with your updated CV, if you're looking to utilise your digital skills and make a difference to a thriving marketing team.