Do you love travel? Do you have the digital marketing strategy experience to promote a travel company?
This client's goal is to promote an exciting travel destination as THE travel destination of the world. These guys have an excellent work life balance (9.30am start), travel to said country is included twice a year and they've got a really great family feel, right in the heart of London. The person leaving is moving to Canada and they feel like they're losing a limb - they really value their people and are looking for someone who is personable, loves digital marketing and charismatic!
Your role as the Digital Marketing Manager will be to define, implement and evaluate the marketing strategy and work with agencies and internal marketing team to drive activity.
- Formulate marketing strategy, brief agencies and develop the annual marketing plan in order to achieve set KPIs and target ROI
- Plan and deliver campaigns to drive brand awareness in line with strategy, KPIs and budgets.
- Working closely with the HO digital team design and oversee UK's social media strategy including Twitter and Facebook, increasing engagement, influence and fans.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with marketing teams of partner airlines, tour operators and hotels, assessing and evaluating joint marketing opportunities and delivering cash as well as in-kind contributions.
- Set metrics to ensure targeted reach, high SOV, engagement, video views, CTRs and other KPIs as agreed for all campaigns.
- To evaluate and optimise campaign performance for each activity on an ongoing basis and amend plans accordingly in order to meet KPIs and ROI targets.
- Supervise the Marketing Executive to ensure that monthly reporting of web traffic/Twitter engagement and other reports are completed in a timely manner.
- To work closely with the UK PR and travel trade teams as well as HO digital and product marketing counterparts to ensure integrated campaign delivery.
- Ensure ongoing measurement and optimization of all marketing budget spend to ensure budgets are fully utilised to achieve objectives.
- Develop mentor and manage the Marketing Executive to enable his/her career progression.
- Experience working with agencies and optimising campaigns across digital marketing
- Highly organised, understand project management, leading the way!
- Strong analytical skills - looking at stats and translating into ways of improving strategy
- Personality is key as they're a small office and looking for someone bright, personable, high energy and charismatic!
- Working with a different culture so need to be street-smart and able to work with a global office.
- Able to challenge things, bring ideas! Have a voice on digital marketing!
- 25 days leave
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Great company benefits!
- Very good work life balance 9.30am - 5.30pm.
- Great support globally and with agencies
- Drinks in the office on Fridays but make it as you will!
If you're interested, please apply here! If you're really interested, please send your CV to be directly and tell me why you're interested... I'd love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org