Interim Digital Marketing Manager
Are you a Digital Performance Marketing expert, keen to work for one of the world's leading oil and gas companies?
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be working across global and local teams to lead SEO, PPC, Display and Online Advertising, focusing on online advertising strategy, plans and campaigns.
- You will be the global specialist of SEO, PPC & Advertising
- You will understand and analyse SEO changes and be able to communicate them to a variety of audiences
- You will drive awareness, acquisition and build retention through performance channels
- You will have a Technical and Generic control of SEO and contribute to website development
- You will investigate, drive and build functional tools to increase growth
- You will prepare, analyse and create data to report to relevant teams
You will be able to identify and clearly communicate performance channel opportunities across the board, drawing on tools, industry changes and the vast amounts of data available this huge organisation has. You will need to be proficient in SEO, PPC, Display, Web Development and Data analysis to be successful in this role.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of experience identifying clear SEO, PPC and online advertising strategies
- A deep understanding of biddable platforms, with experience using a leading DSP
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to develop multi-channel and multi-platform digital media plans
ABOUT THE BRAND:
A highly respected, global company with a long-standing heritage and a great reputation as an employer.