About The Business:
We have a fantastic opportunity with a FMCG health and nutrition business with a fast-growing portfolio of consumer health brands.
This is a successful International business that has a great culture and that really invests in product development, marketing and more importantly its people!
The Digital Marketing Manager will be empowered to develop, shape and implement the online marketing strategy for the business' key brands in the UK. The aim? To increase brand awareness & ultimately engage with consumers to influence purchase both offline and online.
About The Opportunity:
Digital Marketing Manager
South West London / Surrey
- £42,000 - £48,000 Basic Salary
- 10% Bonus
Reporting to the UK Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the UK Brand Managers and Global Marketing team, giving input to key global projects and adapting global strategies. Alongside this, you'll be managing an in-house Social Media Executive and two external Community Managers.
Your key responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Manager will include:
- Developing and implementing the digital strategy across key UK brands to build brand awareness, drive trial and ultimately lead to conversion
- Lead and implement the UK social media strategy, to deliver best in class execution, grow communities and engage with brand advocates
- Collaborate with the global team to drive website acquisition to their branded websites, encouraging organic growth by ensuring relevant and engaging content is developed and uploaded and by efficient paid activities, leveraging external agencies (global PPC agency and local digital media agencies)
- Deliver regular meaningful digital insights to internal stakeholders on brand performance, with recommendations to drive action / improvement
- Support the sales team to accelerate growth of e-commerce with focus on Amazon and other key online retailers
We're looking for a forward thinking, innovative Digital Marketer who is ready to take their career to the next level!
We're looking for:
- Prior in-house experience ideally supporting brands from Consumer Goods industry, preferably focused on healthcare / wellness
- At least 3-5 years digital marketing & acquisition experience - SEO, PPC, Social & Affiliates
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Solid understanding of efficient digital content development process
- Previous experience of social media management, social media platforms and tools to identify actionable insights
- Knowledgeable about digital trends, innovations and best practice
- Ability to efficiently manage relationships with digital agencies
- Previous experience of using Content Management Systems (CMS)
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales, marketing and digital recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting.
We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you're actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 - we look forward to being in touch.