Social Media Manager
Are you an expert at Paid Social and keen to work for one of the WORLD'S BIGGEST eCommerce Brand?
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be the central point of call for all things social, working across global teams setting social media strategies & standards, to win across both paid and organic. You will be working closely with the Head of Digital & Growth.
- You will devise and deliver global digital marketing strategy with a focus on growing user acquisition
- You will develop and execute pilot tests to determine best practices
- You will work across central and global teams to ensure strategy aligns with marketing goals
- You will be the Social Media Marketing Expert, keeping ahead of the industry landscape & finding opportunities for the business
- You will be responsible for reporting and assessing social channel performance
You will be able to identify and clearly communicate SEO performance and opportunities, drawing on SEO tools, industry changes and the vast amounts of data available this huge organisation has. You will need to be proficient in SEO, project management, and data analysis to be successful in this role.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ Yrs experience working within a social role with a focus on execution & optimisation
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience working across different teams
- An in-depth knowledge of technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social campaigns
ABOUT THE BRAND:
A highly respected, global company with a long-standing heritage and a great reputation as an employer.