This client is an award-winning financial services and insurance provider which is a market leader in digital identity services and a consistent Times Top 50 Employer for Women!
We're looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to step into a growing Digital marketing team at one of the UKs most iconic and trusted brands, reporting directly into the Head of Performance Marketing.
- Manage the budget, planning and execution of paid media marketing activities (including Paid Search, Affiliate and Aggregators, Programmatic Display, Partnerships and paid-for Influencer marketing) and report on their performance against plan to proactively maximise digital marketing opportunities and drive optimisations.
- Help define the multi-channel digital marketing strategy and translate it into multi-channel tactics to achieve growth targets.
- Manage the paid media agencies for the delivery of paid media marketing campaigns.
- Understand of digital marketing toolset and tracking requirements for performance reporting.
- Understand the commercials behind the products and propositions, including revenue, income contributions to the business, total costs and cost per acquisition.
- Implement and measure robust test and learn programmes.
- Strong experience in digital marketing with hands-on experience in paid media channel execution, both tactical and strategic.
- Proven track record in delivering growth through digital marketing and paid media channels.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital channels and their roles as part of a multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Knowledge of Adobe and/or Google tools for paid media execution and analytics reporting.
- Strong understanding of measurement frameworks and tracking for online campaigns.
- FS, Insurance and/or Travel industry experience preferred.
- Creative eye and ability to judge what are the right assets by execution channels.
If you would love to learn more about this role, I'd love to share the JD with you. Email me directly on Alexandra.email@example.com or apply here!