Digital Acquisition Manager (Subscription focused)
Are you a hands-on digital acquisition marketeer, with previous experience within digital subscriptions?
If you want to be part of a leading integrated media-publishing organisation and be at the fore-front of exciting new projects, then please read on!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be the go-to-person for all things acquisition, working across multiple brands and your sole focus will be on optimising earned and owned channels.
- You will be using research to understand customer's goals, needs and behaviours
- You will be identifying needs of different customer segments and create marketing campaigns to promote personalised content, tools and services to increase conversion
- You will oppose campaign metrics and design meaningful tests to improve marketing effectiveness
- Working with UX, design and other stakeholders to propose solutions to drive customer engagement and remove friction points through registration and subscription sign up
- You will develop propositions/hypotheses for site-based testing, working with the data analyst to get this actioned
- You will develop creative assets (design and copy-writing) for landing pages and other digital channels on and off-site
- You will maintain and monitor offer pages to keep them fresh and appealing
- You will be using data and learning's from conversion to inform upper funnel audience segmentation and targeting.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience in A/B, MVT Testing and personalisation
- Experience with a DMP Platform (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience with pricing, offers, testing
- Experience using analytics tools to generate detailed reports
- Knowledge of HTML a bonus.
- You have great communication skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Organised and methodical in your approach to testing.
- An accomplished, digital consumer marketer in a subscription acquisition business
- Strong problem-solving skills - supporting an ability to distil large amounts of data into action plans
- Self-motivated and collaborative, with a desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Resourceful, reliable, energetic & optimistic.