Our client is a leading membership body with over 200,000 plus members around the world! They're a traditional body with a leading marketing team!
Create, own and deliver the Digital marketing strategy to attract a pipeline of high quality students in line with our client's global marketing strategy.
- Lead the appointment and management of Digital Media, Content and Creative agencies to drive performance and value.
- Robustly analyse and report on all digital media activity and spend to drive organisational learning and consistently increase ROI through systematic optimisation.
- Work with the data analytics team, using big data and other data sources, to build understanding of detailed audience segments and target accordingly with the most effective content and media.
- Manage and control the digital media budget and expenditure to cost-effectively drive consistent lead pipeline and achieve student recruitment targets.
- To proactively evolve and innovate their digital media marketing activities in line with latest trends in best practice and technology, where appropriate.
- To work collaboratively with regional marketing teams to understand and meet their digital media marketing needs, driving organisational learning, innovation and best practice.
- Work with the heads of marketing planning to raise the performance of those websites under markets’ responsibility, by improving natural search and optimising digital user journeys and content.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of B2C digital marketing strategy and execution, with demonstrable expertise delivering effective campaigns across digital media, social media and SEM.
- Deep understanding of social advertising campaign management and optimisation practices across Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Proven knowledge of regional search engines and social media platforms, e.g., Yandex, Baidu, Weibo, WeChat. Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to communicate effectively, build trust and achieve success with colleagues of all levels, cultural and geographic backgrounds.
- Extensive experience in B2C advertising content development, media buying and management across multiple platforms and international markets.
- Significant experience working with DMPs, DSPs, ad networks and retargeting.
- In-depth experience managing agencies and media budgets to achieve continuous improvement.
- Demonstrable experience working effectively in matrix structures and complex stakeholder environments.
- Proven experience delivering localised campaigns in a global organisation would be distinctly advantageous.
You will be a self starter and ready to take on this massive challenge - working with global markets and making an impact.
If this ad resonates with you, apply today and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org