An exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global organisation that has ambitious future-plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about member engagement, delivering fantastic content and outstanding experiences.
As Digital Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Delivering superior email communications and content
- Managing and developing the CRM customer segmentation and marketing activities
- Using data to analyse, develop, inform and reinforce a robust marketing strategy
- Maintaining and delivering multichannel content marketing campaigns
- Market research and benchmarking of target markets, analysis of company products in relation to competitors.
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- A drive, motivation and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced non-profit organisation
- Great planning skills both at project and campaign level
- Sound experience of working with customer/client data and CRM solutions
- Advanced Excel skills and email campaign software
- The ability to create meaningful reporting and analytics interpretation