Digital Marketing Manager – Flame PR
Ready for a new challenge? Keen to drive the marketing offerings of a forward-thinking, international boutique agency?
We’re looking for a proactive, driven, independent and enthusiastic self-starter to join our friendly PR family.
Do you have at least four years’ experience of working in a dedicated digital marketing role, a passion for keeping up with all the latest B2B marketing and digital marketing trends and have experience of managing and/or mentoring junior team members?
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for liaising with clients across a number of projects, to ensure the successful implementation of an integrated marketing strategy and ensure running of day-to-day marketing tasks. The Digital Marketing Manager will also be responsible for developing client accounts, working alongside the sales team to drive inbound opportunities and the lead on creating digital strategies. The ideal candidate will be looking to further their career in this industry at a more senior level within our company.
We are a professional and friendly PR agency that really does look after its people, we offer a supportive and developmental working environment, with on the job and external training, a competitive remuneration package and 24 days annual leave.
Based a stone’s throw from the thriving Shoreditch scene, we are a young, sociable team that are rapidly expanding. The selected Digital Marketing Manager will have the unique chance to contribute to and drive the growth of the business.
If you thrive in an office with a flat-structure, a family-like environment, that values your opinions, and provides you the opportunity to further your career, get in touch now!
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
- Running account based marketing campaigns in line with business objectives
- Working alongside the sales team to drive inbound opportunities
- Analysing clients’ digital strategy and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Analysing data using tools including Google Analytics
- Reporting and regular communication to clients and to relevant colleagues within the organisation
- Understanding of the benefits of social media platforms in both a B2B and B2C environment
- Content creation and marketing
- Planning PPC, social media paid advertising and remarketing campaigns
- Running email marketing campaigns
- Creating & implementing content marketing strategies
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing and marketing best practice
- Good understanding of GDPR
- A strong track record in delivering measurable growth for businesses
- An enthusiasm for and interest in the science and art of marketing
- Good understanding of digital processes
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Numerical and IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic and hardworking with an interest in all things digital
- Handles pressure well in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives in a team environment but is happy to work individually
- Confident communicating with clients and attending meetings, assisting senior team members on larger projects, and independently for smaller clients
- Understanding of Adobe Suite.
- Understanding of HTML.
If you are interesting in applying then we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.