Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager (12-month FTC) - Skin Care Brand
Start date: Feb/March 2020
Salary: Up to £40,000 basic depending on experience plus pension, healthcare, paid holiday,
About the Skin Care Brand
Exciting 12-month contract opportunity for a creative digital marketing manager to join a leading brand in the personal care/FMCG space. This forward-thinking company has grown to be a leading global brand in the personal care space, delivering skin care and hair care products that use the finest natural ingredients. The new Digital Marketing Manager will be joining a friendly and supportive team of passionate professionals.
About the Digital Marketing Manager role
The new Digital Marketing Manager will play a lead role in digital and social strategy for multiple products within body care and hair care.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager:
* Create social media content across multiple platforms
* Manage influencer marketing campaigns
* Use social listening tool to create reports on key insights
* Work with third party agencies on digital advertising campaigns
* Support the Marketing Director with strategy development
You'll be a passionate social and digital expert, looking to work for a leading personal care brand where you can make a positive impact in the role.
Key Skills and Experience needed for the Digital Marketing Manager role:
* 3+ years' experience in digital marketing
* Experience in the FMCG sector would be an advantage
* Great interpersonal skills
* Experience across social content and influencer marketing
* Highly organised
For more information about the Digital Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.