Do you want to work for a rapidly expanding business who pride themselves on being a great place to work? As market leaders in their industry my client are currently on the lookout for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Doncaster on a 12 month contract basis.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing and developing the companies website in accordance with the organisations marketing strategy and you will proactively drive all digital activities forward for the organisation.
Key duties for this role:
- managing digital marketing campaigns
- Regular review, upload and edit of content within the website CMS, to ensure content is up to date.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Working with third parties to strengthen onsite content including the identification of content opportunities, proofing and incorporating the content onsite using the website CMS
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure consistency across online and offline communications
To be considered for this position you must have strong digital marketing skills across SEO, PPC, social media and website management. You will have previous experience in using Druplar or similar and be qualified in Google Analytics. Experience in a retail, housing, construction sector would be ideal but not essential. If you have great communication skills with a strong attention to detail and the confidence to manage external agencies then please send me your details.