A fantastic Digital Marketing Manager position has just come available to join a leading B2B manufacturing business based in Derbyshire. This is a new, development role for an enthusiastic marketer who can bring in lots of digital marketing experience and plan and manage the digital strategy.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Director this role will see you responsible for the following:
- Develop the digital marketing strategy in line with the business objectives.
- Manage all content across the three websites.
- Write blog posts, video descriptions and copy for social media posts.
- plan, write and send email campaigns.
- Measure results of all campaigns and ensure consistent growth in lead generation.
- Arrange photo shoots when necessary.
To be considered for this Digital Marketing Manager position you must be already working within a similar digital marketing position and have a solid understanding of web, SEO and google analytics. You must have knowledge and experience with email marketing, content strategy and social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook. If you have strong project management skills, work well in a stand alone position and have good time management then please send across your most up to date CV.