The Digital Communications Manager is responsible for the day to day marketing activities of the organisation and involved with long term marketing strategy to meet the company's objectives and targets.
- Work with the senior leadership team to understand commercial objectives, using this to develop and implement a multi-channel, digitally focused strategy.
- Coordinate online marketing campaigns on all social and digital media platforms.
- Drive customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies, driving traffic and raising brand awareness online.
- Build effective teams, manage multiple projects, and supervise collaboration between departments in order to drive positive business growth.
- Lead website development and oversee all customer-facing digital communication channels.
- Track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to upper management.
- Take ownership of the agency relationship, ensuring best ROI.
Skills and personal attributes:
- Self-motivated and highly results-driven in fast environment
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing,
- Strong background in
- Strong sense of brand and editorial voice: the ability to harmonize messages across multiple channels and marketing vehicles
- Highly creative experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools ie. Google Analytics Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Use of design platforms (InDesign/Photoshop) is advantageous