Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager
A Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager is needed to join a leading accreditor for people management in London. Expect to utilise your expert digital marketing knowledge (social media, eCRM, digital display) to manage and coordinate multi-channel communication strategies from inception through execution to completion.
With over 27 years' experience and a community of over 10,000 organisations across 78 countries this leading community interest company (CiC) showcases the very latest workplace trends, essential skills and effective structures that deliver industry results. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager to work with the wider team to define their marketing strategy for the next year.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Sales the Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager will define, lead and execute the Online Marketing strategy. On a day-to-day basis expect to manage website development and restructuring (creating landing pages and optimising user experience), evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, research new online media opportunities and trends that may benefit the business (mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums), conduct / report on keyword research and web statistics, manage all paid media efforts (Adwords, Social Media platforms), integrate content marketing strategies, manage and execute lead generation activities, provide accurate reports and analysis that demonstrates effective ROI, keep abreast of new trends and developments and anything else necessary to ensure an integrated marketing approach, mixing digital and traditional marketing, supports and optimises lead conversion.
To qualify... You should be a Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Social Media Manager / Paid Search Manager / SEO Manager or similar we don`t mind, you just need to be passionate about digital developments, marketing and communications and demonstrate:
- Proven Digital Marketing experience in a similar Digital Marketing / Social Media Management role;
- Expert digital marketing knowledge covering areas including: Social Media, eCRM, digital display;
- Experience in managing Paid Media Campaigns (Google Adwords);
- An understanding of content based strategies and inbound marketing – particularly lead nurturing and site optimisation;
- Strong analytical skills, with an excellent approach to problem solving;
- You are a creative and innovative thinker who is not afraid to develop and test ideas;
- The ability to understand and identify user journeys for lead gathering;
- You are a technical thinker who can pick up new systems and technologies quickly;
- You are a flexible and dynamic problem solver;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager with a strong work ethic looking to join a fast-moving and forward thinking community interest company (CiC) where they can really grow their skills and experience. In return expect a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave (+ 3 over Christmas), annual team bonus, fab open plan offices, onsite gym, staff restaurant, a regular cake supply, continuous learning and development plus much more.