An exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a fantastic track record particularly in PPC and paid social media
Digital Marketing Manager-£41,870-London
My client is a much loved and admired national charity that helps a broad community through emotional and financial support as well as representation in society. The digital marketing team operates like an inhouse agency planning and managing digital campaigns across all areas of the charity.
The job of Digital Marketing Manager will see you work on ground breaking multi channel digital marketing campaigns, in particular:
- plan, manage and deliver paid digital marketing activities (PPC, programmatic display/ paid social media)
- work on SEO, affiliates and creative content development
- provide effective monitoring, measuring and reporting of performance of digital marketing activities
- work as the inhouse agency across the entire organisation
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrable experience of planning and managing complex digital campaigns in a busy team (agency-side or inhouse)
- Channels include PPC, Search, Programmatic Display, Remarketing and Paid Social Media.
- Significant focus will need to be placed on optimising user journeys and digital marketing campaigns to continually improve traffic and conversion.
- Experience of SEO and Affiliates would be desirable.
- The digital marketing team operates like an inhouse agency. You'll therefore need excellent stakeholder and relationship building skills
- Experience of managing agencies and leading projects is also required.
If this sounds like you apply online now!
Digital Marketing Manager-£41,870-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.