One of the leading SaaS AIM listed companies based in Cambridge is now looking to recruit a Performance Marketing specialist responsible for paid (PPC and social) and organic search across all their global regions.
You will be responsible for all paid and organic search and your experience will have been gained within an agency or client-side role. You will work with a variety of stakeholders across the senior management team and have a test and learn mentality along with an analytical mindset.
The company is moving away from agency reliance and with this comes the excitement of having autonomy and the ability to make a significant commercial impact within a world-renowned company.
What will you be doing?
- Manage Paid search accounts for all countries and deliver towards conversion targets
- Manage and own Google Analytics
- Manage the social media advertising strategies and supporting the relevant countries
- Develop their organic search visibility - providing support and direction to the web and content team.
What skills do you need?
- Extensive experience of running PPC accounts in Google and Bing
- Solid experience of Facebook and LinkedIn Advertising primarily across B2B
- Strong knowledge of website analytics practices and methods (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio)
- Experience with SEO and SEO tools (SEMRush)
- Experience of A/B testing for ad copy and landing pages
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising landscape including social advertising and retargeting strategies
- A second language would be highly desirable (German, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or French)