Attention digital marketers with a passion for SEO!
Our client has built themselves an impeccable reputation over the last decade and pride themselves on creativity and innovation to suit their clients needs. Due to huge growth and expansion, they are now looking for fresh talent in the form of a Digital Marketing Executive to dominate their SEO strategy and take the business to the next level.
Based in the trendy area of Altrincham with convenient transport links nearby, the SEO expert will be joining a forward-thinking business where innovation is at the heart of all they do. The triumphant candidate will have excellent time management skills and excellent attention to detail, playing a fundamental role in the progression of the companies digital marketing offering.
Interested? Keep reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive (SEO):
- Management and execution of the company website, content and SEO strategy to continuously drive digital marketing growth
- Responsible for keyword research for target markets
- Utilise programs such as Google Analytics, SEMRush and MOZ to analyse and report on organic search performance
- Take charge of both on-site and off-site optimisation projects and regular reporting on performance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends across SEO and search marketing
- Shape and grow relationships with internal sales division to create monitor and analyse campaigns
- Optimising web content, including copy, images and video
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years SEO experience in the professional services sector
- Lead generation using SEO
- Experienced in a wide range of CMS tools such as WordPress, Ahrefs, MajesticSEO, SEMRush, MOZ, Streaming Frog
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Results-driven and motivated to execute plans quickly
- Able to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate and love what you do