A rapidly growing UK private dental group is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team in Central London. Backed by wealthy investors and servicing a breadth of high end and middle range clients, the start-up is revolutionising the way corporates conduct business with dentists and dental practice owners.
You will need to learn constantly and be adaptable to a start-up environment, and will support the dental practices across the group to execute their individual marketing plans, whilst supporting various marketing strategies from an internal level.
- Creating meaningful and engaging content for a variety of channels (online, print, social etc.)
- Leading on all social media platforms for the group, including growing and maintaining their web presence and SEO.
- Responsible for creating and optimising HTML email campaigns, and reporting on performance.
- Liaising with external creative agencies to design eye-catching marketing material.
- Conducting meetings with practice teams and analysing their requirements and budgets accordingly.
- Managing paid search and paid social campaigns using Google AdWords.
- Maintaining internal communications, including the Board and key stakeholders, demonstrating best practice by sharing learnings across the
- You must be able to manage multiple stakeholders and their needs, as well as meeting tight deadlines.
- You will be a self-starter needing little direction and an ability to work with a sense of ownership and independence.
- Strong copywriting ability, including good working knowledge of using CMS Systems (i.e. WordPress)
- Good general digital marketing experience, ideally including HTML, PHP, and email service platforms (i.e. Mail Chimp) and social media platforms.
- Experience with image editing and design software (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator) is desirable.
- Good understanding of website SEO optimisation is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing paid social and PPC campaigns across various platforms is desirable.
- Mobile and web design experience is a plus.