Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive - Private Healthcare Company
Salary: £23,000 to £30,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 27 days holiday allowance, contributory pension, life assurance, private healthcare cover, bespoke training and development budget and great career progression.
About The Private Healthcare Group
My client is a super-growth private healthcare company that partners with both healthcare physicians and the general public to offer a range of services including MRI, X-ray and Ultrasound scans. The company have grown exponentially since its beginnings less than 6 years ago, and have considerably built up its marketing and sales function over the last 18 months due to a further round of sizable investments into the business.
A company which cites innovation and technology as its driving force, this is an excellent opportunity to join the team in the newly created Digital Marketing Executive role, supporting the Marketing Manager and Senior Directors in moving the business forward and growing its share within the diagnostics market.
About The Digital Marketing Executive Role
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will work across a range of digital channels including PPC, SEO, Social and Email, whilst also utilising their Salesforce CRM system.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Executive:
* Assist the Marketing team in the overall communications strategy (80% B2B, 20% B2C) integrating the digital communications plan with the overall marketing strategy
* Take ownership over the company's social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn)
* Work closely with the Marketing Manager to design an effective PPC (Google Adwords) and SEO strategy, as well as creating segmented email marketing campaigns out of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Support the marketing activities of the affiliated events and conferences company, targeting healthcare professionals looking to enhance their qualifications and training.
About The Successful Digital Marketing Executive
If you are currently in a Marketing Officer/Assistant role and have up to 2 years' experience in digital marketing, this could be the perfect next step in your career at an established, fast-growing, technology driven organisation.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Marketing Executive:
* 1-2 years' experience across digital marketing channels (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email)
* Experience using Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud would be highly desirable
* Track record in the use of Google Adwords
* An interest in B2B communications, and the healthcare industry (although previous experience in this space is not needed).
The Digital Marketing Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £23,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.