Abbots Care is the Company and Employer of choice for Home Care within Hertfordshire, UK. We are a market leader in the field of care delivery through making a difference to our customer’s lives by providing highly trained care workers. We have an unrivalled customer care service and take pride in valuing all those who work for us and placing our customers’ needs at the heart of everything we do.
Abbots Care is going through an exciting period of growth and is now looking to hire a part-time ( approx. 2-3 days a week) Digital Marketing Executive that can come on board and help roll out a number of social, digital marketing and branding projects. We have recently built a new website and are continuously looking at making improvements and ensuring that all the brand messaging is fluid across all business channels and platforms.
We are looking for someone that has a thorough generic understanding and interest in all digital marketing disciplines to include:
- Social Media Paid Advertising
- Social Community Development Management ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn - will need Hootsuite)
- Website Ownership and CMS management ( needs Wordpress)
- Data Analysis
- Digital branding/campaign generation
- Digital Content Writing
- Digital Surveys
- Ability to work with SEO and SEM experts to increase brand visibility
In addition to being a Digital Marketing whizz, we would also require you to fit into the wider team at Abbots Care. The business is built on caring. Care is a thread that runs right through the heart of the business and is at the root of everyone who works for us, both in the field and within the head office functions at Abbots. We would love you to have a genuine interest in the Care Services industry and understand what is involved with providing speciality care to vulnerable groups of people. Abbots Care is also dedicated to developing their employee’s thorough training.
We need you to be sensitive and be prepared to learn all the finer details around compliance within the Care Services industry. It is essential you learn who our audience is and how we communicate with them.
- Relevant degree or high performed secondary education in Digital Marketing, Social or eCommerce Marketing channels.
- Portfolio of Digital Marketing work that has been completed for clients
- 12-24months commercial experience ideally within an SME or a business function that was results and outcome driven.
- Fantastic written and spoken communication skill
- Salary circa £22K depending on experience + benefits
- 34.5 hrs per week (this role could be prorated 4 days 25 hours) )
- Based Saint Albans