Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive - Leading Asset Management Company
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 23 days holiday, private health insurance, personal pension (8% contribution), dental care, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
About The Leading, Asset Management Company
My client is one of the UK's leading asset management companies, based in the heart of Central London. Since their inception 25 years ago, they have won a host of awards within the industry including the prestigious Wealth Manager of the Year award on several occasions, voted for by their clients and readers of the FT.
The asset management business is an independent company of around 200 people. With zero shareholders, they have complete control over decision making. Based in several offices across London and one overseas, their company ethos is all about making investment simple and accessible to everyone.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious Digital Marketing candidate to play a key role in driving brand awareness for the company and to learn from experts within the industry.
About The Digital Marketing Executive Role
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will ensure the optimal delivery of the company's online marketing activities to deliver growth to the business. Sitting within the Brand Marketing team, you will play a key role and act as the digital expert in driving brand awareness and optimising engagement.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
* Take responsibility for the company website, creating engaging content and ensuring the site is up to date and compliant at all times
* Create and deliver email marketing campaigns to increase engagement, both for the business and its clients
* Work closely alongside the Social Media Executive to drive web traffic by focusing on earned media
* Maintain and develop the company CRM database
* Actively identify key insights and suggest appropriate next steps for improvement
About The Successful Digital Marketing Executive
If you have experience creating engaging, targeted online content and are looking for the next step in your career, then this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Marketing Executive:
* 1-2 years' experience creating targeted online content to drive traffic and engagement
* Solid understanding of performance marketing tools
* Experience implementing SEO best practice on website and marketing campaigns
* An articulate communicator with the ability to interact effectively through both written and verbal means
* A background in Financial Services would be advantageous but is not a necessity
* A passion for all things digital and an awareness of current trends
The Digital Marketing Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience, with excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Alex Bowden at email@example.com or call 0203 957 6425.