Digital Marketing Executive - Lead Generation - Competitive Salary + bonus + benefits - Milton Keynes
The opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive, who can manage the marketing funnel lead generation process, to join this leading engagement partner in Milton Keynes where they consider their people to be a big deal! Making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of their priority list!
As Digital Marketing Executive (reporting into the Head of Digital) you will ultimately be responsible for nurturing prospects into marketing qualified leads via a range of campaigns and channels. Experience working with automation software such as HubSpot or Marketo is hugely beneficial but not essential if you have a thorough understanding of the lead conversion process without.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, define and deliver the B2B marketing lead generation activity calendar and its ongoing management.
- Multi-channel delivery of the middle and bottom of the funnel activities.
- Design and develop workflows that engage prospects with the business's products and the services that they offer.
- Liaise with the Marketing Business Analyst to continually measure the success of your area of the funnel.
- Utilise HubSpot's marketing automation features to nurture unqualified prospects.
- Manage the key conversion points in the workflows, including forms, landing pages, website and email templates continually measuring the performance of these conversion assets.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep the business ahead.
- Be agile and support other areas of the funnel when requested by the B2B Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will have the ability to think about and manage processes, to work efficiently and effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders and will be able to manage reporting and regular analysis of conversion marketing activity.
The team here are a positive and innovative bunch with tonnes of ideas and the business itself is excellent at realising and rewarding hard work. This is a fast paced and demanding role but it's not all work! Break out spaces, a stocked kitchen, sofas, TV and social activities are all part and parcel.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.