Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive - Integrated Communications Agency
Salary: £25,000 to £32,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, company iPhone, early finishes on Fridays, free breakfasts, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Integrated Communications Agency
My client is one of London's most exciting integrated PR and content agencies working with global, market-leading companies in the B2B technology space. Winning awards and accolades left, right and centre in every year since they began, this agency is one of the most exciting, innovative and highest performing B2B content marketing agencies out there. With a roster of tier 1 clients such as Microsoft, Google and IBM, this agency is making waves in the B2B marketing industry.
The agency foster a great team culture and their cool central London offices are a hub of collaboration and knowledge-sharing. The agency also offer a brilliant training programme and like to nurture and develop their team in order to promote from within wherever possible. The flat and meritocratic team structure means that there are no limits on salary increase and career progression is open to whatever you want to make of it.
About The Digital Marketing Executive Role
Reporting into the Head of Digital, the Digital Marketing Executive will play an integral role in building and developing further the digital offering, integrating with a number of services including content generation, internal communications, crisis communications, thought leadership and media relations.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Executive:
* Develop campaign ideas, offering strategic advice to account teams and clients
* Work alongside the Head of Digital and account team across 4 main channels: SEM/SEO, PPC/Paid Social, Content and Social Media Marketing
* Measure the impact of these campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics to monitor and optimise engagement, traffic and conversions
* Contribute to the growth of the digital offering, working with the business development team to identify client's objectives and sell in digital elements.
About The Successful Digital Marketing Executive
If you are currently in a digital marketing role and looking to join a team as a core member as it grows around you, this could be the perfect next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Marketing Executive:
* Circa 2-4 years' experience in a digital role, agency-side or in-house
* Strong experience across SEO, PPC and Social Media (LinkedIn would be a plus)
* B2B experience is ideal, or a keen interest in working with B2B technology companies
* You will have the ability to liaise and advise clients, usually senior marketing professionals within large organisations
* Experience working with marketing automation (i.e. Hubspot/Marketo) would be a huge bonus.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £25,000 to £32,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.