Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Coordinator (In House)
A passionate Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Coordinator is needed to join one of the most effective city place-marketing companies in the UK. Expect a rare opportunity to progress your career delivering highly engaging digital marketing content that attracts investment and jobs to the city.
For over 12 years this innovative marketing company has worked closely with the Council and over 300 private sector businesses to deliver top draw marketing strategies that promote and raise the profile of the city. They are now seeking a talented Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Coordinator with a creative spark to join their small, dynamic team.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Coordinator will enjoy an exciting and varied role covering web design, digital marketing and social media, whilst being the main point of contact for any troubleshooting issues. Whether you are customising websites (HTML / CSS) to make sure they are vibrant and up-to-date; writing business news articles; creating email marketing campaigns; ensuring a vibrant social media presence; proactively seeking positive news stories for the city or assisting with the design of graphics for marketing campaigns it will be your creative flair and love of “all things digital” that contributes to the development of the city.
To qualify... You should be a Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Content Executive / Digital Executive / Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Social Media Executive or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar Digital Marketing / Online Marketing role;
- Experience with HTML / CSS and Photoshop;
- Excellent verbal and written skills –grammar and copywriting skills are a must;
- Experience using content management systems (CMS) ideally Squarespace;
- The ability to generate and analyse campaign performance reports using Google Analytics and Twitter Analytics;
- Experience of managing social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn & YouTube) and developing innovative content;
- The willingness to learn and get stuck in;
- Excellent time-management and organisation skills.
Please include a cover letter (including salary expectations and three qualities you can bring to the role) that makes you stand out from the crowd!!!
This is a unique opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Coordinator to progress their career within a fantastic working environment where you get the real chance to make a difference. In return expect generous annual leave, a super friendly team and an excellent pension (10% employer contribution) plus much more.